2018 Husqvarna LC121P
Lanier Outdoor Equipment - Buford
An efficient, yet powerful, push mower with a compact design and high wheels that makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The LC 121P features three cutting modes; collection, mulch and side discharge.
- Briggs & Stratton EXI Engine: High perfoming, light weight and low maintenance engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Soft grip: Soft grip handle for comfortable use
- Foldable handle: For simplified transport and storage.
- Straight bag through handle: The un-interrupted space between the handles makes bag removal easy.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: W-26 EXI
- Engine name: W-26 EXI
- Cylinder displacement: 9.95 cu.inch
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.27 gal (US)
- Engine lubrication type: Splash
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 3.44 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
- Drive system: Push
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.feet
- Handle type: Straight Handle (Bag Through)
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Throttle control: No
- Wheel size, Front: 1.75 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 11 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel
NOTES:21" Push / B&S 725EXi / High Wheel - 961 33 00-27
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 9.95 cu.in.
- Wheel Size
- 11 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.27 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable